Vircadia’s mission is to ensure that the metaverse will be a place worth living in. To do this, it must be developed on an open source foundation. If this pursuit interests you, perhaps consider contributing.
You can contribute to the documentation efforts by
- Reporting mistakes or missing information on the respective issue tracker
- Create or update documentation pages through pull requests
- Review pull requests that alter the documentation (a second pair of eyes is always helpful!)
Using our translation tools (Weblate) or contributing via pull requests, you can
- Submit translations
- Review other translations
You can also put out bounties for features or fixes that you would like to see implemented. If you would like to create, contribute to, or fulfill a bounty, then speak to a core team member or attend a developer / community meeting.
A bounty is always an effective motivator to drive attention to something you are personally interested in!
You can contribute by sharing some of your skills
- 2D art, like posters or banners
- 3D models
- Video editing
- and so on
” Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. “